Mamaearth Business Model

Case Study

Mamaearth business model & case study – Learn about how a little creative thinking and a lot of hard work helped.




-Google and Facebook Ads
-Influencer Marketing
-Brand endorsement

Mamaearth: About the client

The concept for Mamaearth originated when the founders searched online for toxin-free and natural baby products. What sets Mamaearth apart from other companies is its unique business model, which effectively connects with its target audience and establishes trust. The brand benefits from organic recommendations, as satisfied customers enthusiastically refer Mamaearth products through word-of-mouth, contributing to the miraculous growth of their brand.


Mamaearth marketing strategies

Mamaearth, an established brand with a longstanding presence, is renowned for its products and services. The company additionally empowers individuals to endorse its products through effective marketing strategies.

Influencer marketing

1. Mamaearth has collaborated extensively with internet influencers who have played a crucial role in expanding the company’s reach to a broader audience..

2. These influencers share the advantages and applications of Mamaearth products across various social media platforms.


Marketing Strategy

1. Businesses leverage influencers for marketing through online ads due to their ease of setup, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to reach a wide audience simultaneously.

2. Mamaearth predominantly promotes its brand through digital advertising, effectively expanding its customer base.


Relatable Video

Collaborating with Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra as a Mamaearth brand ambassador stands out as their most effective marketing strategy.


Step by Step strategy

1. Mamaearth distributes its products through diverse channels, including its website and popular e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon, as well as traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
2.Baby products contribute to just 20% of the brand’s revenue, while skincare and haircare products account for the remaining 80%.
3. With a robust gross margin of approximately 65% in the personal care category, Mamaearth can allocate a significant portion, ranging from 40-50%, of its revenue towards marketing initiatives.
Scroll to Top

Download Brochure

Send Enquiry For
Digital Mastery